TC-TAT’s prevention trainings, workshops, and webinars are grounded in both social movement theory and direct application learning. TC-TAT offers opportunities for practitioners to engage in peer learning and practice the application of tools, including prevention action plans for their local communities. Topics are differentiated to meet participants at various skill levels and community contexts.
TC-TATC staff can provide specialized training on topics such as :
• Prevention planning and implementation
• Community mobilization
• Leadership development for systems change
• Teen dating violence prevention
• Organizing in faith communities
• Collaboration with disabilities communities
• Evaluation of social change efforts
For more information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Justice in our communities, peace in our homes, equality in our relationships.
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
If you don't want someone to know you are visiting this website, click the "ESCAPE" tab to exit immediately.
If you are in danger or need help:
Your donations help us empower caring individuals and organizations throughout the country.